Prepare your early years pupils to become writers for life using Jane Considine's research based systems for the teaching of writing.
Some of the many benefits from completing this course:
- Support for teachers so that there is understanding of how the nine ideas for thinking, talking and writing can be applied to drama, experiences and books
- Teachers have a clear sense of how to wrap pupils in language in a timely way as a prerequisite to building sentences
- Children have clarity of how to write in a wealth of ways that adds detail and extra information through using conjunctions, e.g. because
*This product is also included, for free, within the The Write Stuff online course. Click here to view*
Terms and conditions:
- By selecting this product, you agree to be the only user of this course. You are not permitted to share the videos or downloads with anyone else.
- We are unable to provide refunds on digital products.