Please note, this is a split payment plan option to help spread the cost of the course. This option is not a monthly subscription that can be cancelled.
Stop testing spelling and start teaching it.
Find out how to remodel your whole school approach to spelling with Jane Considine’s training.
Explore how to timetable and teach spelling, and how to incorporate progress-checks through this informative and engaging training experience.
With 170,000 words in the Oxford English Dictionary, where do we even start?
Some of the many benefits of completing this course include:
- Support for teachers so they know how to organise the teaching across the whole academic year.
- Pupils will extend their knowledge of phonics throughout their time in primary school.
- Pupils will improve their outcomes as they develop a culture of becoming ‘pattern finders’ and ‘spelling detectives’ instead of being demotivated by the repetitive failure of the weekly ’spelling test’.
- Pupils will acquire a range of best bet strategies to apply during real-life composition of writing.
“Jane does it again, this time creating an efficient system to scaffold the explicit teaching of spelling. Bravo, there is not a spelling test in sight!”
- Louise Clark, School Improvement Leader The Tilian Partnership
Terms and conditions:
- By selecting this product, you agree to be the only user of this course. You are not permitted to share the videos or downloads with anyone else.
- By selecting this method, you are committing to paying the full amount of £215.88 over 12 monthly payments of £17.99. If for any reason the monthly payments are cancelled you will be liable to pay the outstanding balance immediately.
- We are unable to provide refunds on digital products.