Please note, this is a split payment plan option to help spread the cost of the course. This option is not a monthly subscription that can be cancelled.
Do you want to foster a productive reading culture in your school?
Find out how to get the pupils in your class ‘Hooked on Books’ with Jane Considine’s brand new online course. It’s the Book Talk system that has impacted hundreds of classrooms across the country formatted into an in-depth and easy to use online course. The online course is made up of 5 modules that can be completed at your own pace. Once you purchase the course you will have lifetime access, allowing you to refer back at any time.
"If you want to be a better teacher of reading, this training package should not be overlooked .
Jane is compelling in her approach from the why read to the how of effective reading provision. Each bitesize session is well sequenced, informative and engaging. The delivery is lively yet the principles and ideas supported by practical examples are shared with great clarity. The approach itself is built on firm foundations of a good research evidence base, providing teachers with a scaffold which focuses on the key strategies children need to be good readers."
- Louise Clark. School Improvement Leader, Tilian Partnership
Terms and conditions:
- By selecting this product, you agree to be the only user of this course. You are not permitted to share the videos or downloads with anyone else.
- By selecting this method, you are committing to paying the full amount of £215.88 over 12 monthly payments of £17.99. If for any reason the monthly payments are cancelled you will be liable to pay the outstanding balance immediately.
- This option is not a monthly subscription, it is a split payment plan.
- We are unable to provide refunds on digital products.